Your order will usually be delivered within five to ten working days of despatch, unless there are exceptional circumstances. Due to increase in demand and the recent national shortage of pellets, there is an unexpected extended delay on all deliveries:
- We will give you an estimate for delivery times as soon as possible after Order Confirmation.
- Delivery times are between 9am and 7pm Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
- Our delivery staff will use all reasonable endeavors to deliver at a time convenient to you and to give you reasonable notice of delivery by telephone.
- You agree to check the Products on arrival and to sign to confirm delivery.
- Unless otherwise agreed, if you are not available to take delivery, Good Life Biomass will charge an additional £75 for re-delivery.
- If Good Life Biomass have agreed to deliver when no one is at the delivery address to sign to confirm receipt, the Products will be left at your risk.
- Orders received after 11am will be processed on the following working day.
- Full Terms & Conditions can be accessed here